主页

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Gathers In_聚

It was on 14 May, one day after the "Black Friday 13 May" that my husband Gerald and I entered this restaurant called "Gather In". It is located at Sungai Tiram, a quite new shop lot that near to where my husband works.



When we entered the restaurant, only have two customers who already finished their meal and almost to go. I quietly asked my husband, no crowd one, is the food OK? And he answered me OK! Fine, I always believe him.




Here comes the 3 pages menu with various type of western cuisines. I started to snap the moments with my camera phone.




We prefered hot drink therefore I ordered nutmeg whereas he ordered chinese herb tea.





The starter is clam chowder. Gerald already took one of the bun before I manage to snap the photo. Tastes good but I think I need more salt.





This is Gerald main course, grilled fish with Italian herb. I like the juicy fish coupled with the taste of the Italian herb.




This is my main course, the pan roast chicken. The flesh slightly harder for me. Gerald said I should have ordered the Chicken Chop or Chicken Maryland that may taste better than this. But nowadays, I try to avoid taking the fried chicken at outside, except KFC la!





Before we left the restaurant, I tried to snap the photo of the entrance. Look at the banner, the owner has the business mindset, day time provides economy rice, night time provides western food. My thinking, the day time business guarantee better than the night as this shop is located near the FIZ area.



I will probably visit next time for the economy rice rather than the western cuisine as I can find much better western cuisine in Penang... And very likely that most of the customers will go to Good Friend Seafood which moved from Teluk Kumbar to Sungai Tiram, and located at the same row with Gather In...




2 comments: