主页

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Strada Restaurant & Patisserie

Strada by the name itself means "road" in Italian.
It is a restaurant that serves various kind of western foods and desserts.
This restaurant is exactly located at the opposite of Tan Mark Bookstore in Pulau Tikus.

Still recall on 3rd Jan night, when my husband and I entered the restaurant, the quiet and cozy environment made us felt so comfortable.

The soothing music let both of us felt so relax!




Interior design of Strada.


They do have a displayed fridge whereby they placed desserts and wine for customers to choose.





Simple candle light decoration on the table!


I have ordered a
"Pink Lady" whereas my husband preferred Coke.

Pink lady is a chilled apple juice blended with fresh pineapple, honeydew & strawberry ice cream.

They do serve series of flower tea at reasonable price, including Rose, Jasmine & Osmanthus.


For my main course, I have ordered an ala-carte Spaghetti Al Fredo.

My husband ordered a roast duck served with vege & patotoes. Not too bad but slight salty for me.


The chef's attitude towards customer is simple: cooking with a heard.

This also means, they only cook with fresh, high quality ingrediants.

They are proud to say that no preservatives, artificial flavours or food colouring can be found in all Strada desserts.


If you would like to visit them, please find their address & contact no. as followings:


Add: 238, Burmah Road, 10350 Georgetown, Penang.

Tel: 604-229 0882, 012-4390053 or 016-5530318


Business Hours: 12noon-10pm daily (Closed on Monday)

Email: mak@strada.com.my

Website: http://www.strada.com.my/

Note: Strada Restaurant & Patisserie also provides catering service.

2 comments: